Hindsight is 20/20
If we squint a bit, change our view, stand on our head...the last 60 days had some high points.
1. Playing rummy with Luke before dinner.
2. Reading - during the day.
3. Cooking with help from both boys. Or, better yet, having them make dinner from something they found on Pinterest.
4. Realizing the friends I missed (and sending a text to check in).
5. Appreciating the friends that missed me (who sent a text to check in).
6. Reconnecting with college friends on Zoom.
7. Teaching a few more life lessons - bleach white clothes only.
8. Watching Tiger King as a family.
9. Watching Masterpiece Theater as a family after Tiger King. (Unforgotten - highly recommend it)
10. Being together with the boys - all the time, in every room, piled on the sofa, (dog included) - before we are empty nesters.
I hope we can emerge from our shelters with limited repercussions as we re-open society.
I wish you all health and safety.
Love and Luck,